SINCE 1992 MARKING THE DIFFERENCE IN THE INDUSTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRONOMY
Agroserna S.L. is a company located in the province of Alicante. It is formed by highly qualified personnel that make of this one, a competent and professional company.
Since its creation as a company in August 1992, we have set ourselves high but achievable goals, always concerned about:
- The research of new formulations very specialized in the line of nutrition and plant physiology.
- The development and development of the different formulations in numerous crops, both national and from other countries, contributing to the world of agriculture and agronomy, novel concepts which were goals set from our beginnings.
- The commercialization and sale of formulated products, produced in such a way that we provide rational, balanced and profitable solutions for producers and consumers.
- Direct technical-scientific collaboration with numerous research centers and universities, both national and international.
From our origins, our company was unmarked, not only thanks to its serious and responsible way of working, but also, we incorporated research in terms of raw materials, formulated and agronomic effect of the products at a level worthy of large multinationals.
As a result of our tenacity and perseverance, we believe we have achieved the current results in terms of the number of active ingredients, formulations and agronomic effect.
In addition, our accumulated experience allows us to offer our customers:
- Seriousness at work
- Perseverance and ability to evolve
- Contribution of leading technologies in plant physiology
The consumption of fertilizers and phytosanitary products is increasingly widespread and we are in a sector in constant growth. As a producer and distributor of this sector, we are committed to formulate our products so that they have the minimum environmental impact and allow the farmer to have efficient tools in their crops.
Agroserna has a wide variety of certified products for use in organic farming, one of our objectives being the future expansion of the number of products of this type present in our catalog.