LAKE AQUABLACK, is a liquid algae extract of the Ascophyllum Nodosum variety.
This product has been rigorously tested and determined to be safe in all aquatic uses
- Controls the development of algae.
- Easy to apply.
- Non-toxic to people, fish, life aquatic and terrestrial
- Transforms murky waters into color natural black
The product is especially suitable for waters stored in reservoirs, swamps, lakes artificial, fountains, ponds, rockery, and other bodies of stored water.The waters treated with this product are suitable for irrigation, being compatible with the use of various microbiological products applied to crops through foliar or root.
The product respects the ecosystem, resulting in harmless to aquaculture, terrestrial fauna and livestock at the doses of use.
LAKE AQUABLACK is compatible with organic or organic farming.
The product can control the development of algae in stored water through the following mechanism:
1. The treated water absorbs practically all the photosynthetically active radiation that affects the surface.
2. In this way the refraction of a good part of the light under the surface is avoided, which limits the activity Photosynthetic algae and their development.
LIQUID ALGAE EXTRACT
DOSAGE AND FORM OF APPLICATION
Use 1 L of product for every 7500 to 1000 m3 of water and add it directly in thepond, fountain or reservoir. The natural movement of water will disperse the product
Apply at any time of the year, except when the water temperatures in winter are cold.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid.
Soluble concentrate (SL).
Total solubility. (Water-soluble product)
Density: 1.04 kg / L