NEW TANK CLEANER
NEW TANK CLEANER is a cleaner specially formulated to clean and eliminate all residues of herbicides, pesticides and other substances that remain adhered to the spray tanks, including oily substances, etc.
It has three different mechanisms of action: Surfactant, sequestrant and solubilizer.
Its use is advised to avoid damage to the crops and reduce accumulations of waste in the tanks, therefore, it should be used after completing an application, leaving the tank ready for the next use.
PERFECT CLEANING OF PULVERIZATION TANKS
DOSAGE AND FORM OF APPLICATION
DOSE: Use NEW TANK CLEANER at a dose of 0.5% (5 liters per 1000 liters of water).
1. Empty the tank completely to eliminate any external residue.
2. Rinse the walls of the tank with clean water.
3. Fill the tank to half its volume and add NEW TANK CLEANER to its corresponding dose with the agitator running.
4. Complete the tank with water and keep the agitator running for a period of approximately 15 minutes.
5. The nozzles and filters should be cleaned separately by placing them in a solution containing NEW TANK CLEANER at a dose of 50 mL per 10 L of water.
6. Empty the tank completely, also carrying out a final rinse.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid.
Soluble concentrate (SL).
Total solubility. (Water-soluble product)
Density: 1.03 kg / L