PK solution with nutritional effect and for cleaning the leaves of the remains of small insects such as whiteflies and other Aleurodidae. Repeated sprays do not pack the leaves. It is important when making applications to take into account:
-Temperature: it must be applied when the temperature is not too low, since the desiccation of the product in the plant in a short period of time (30-60 min) is important.
- Relative humidity: The ideal HR for the realization of the treatment is of 60-70%.
- Solar time: The treatments with the product must be done in:
* Summer: Mornings from 7-9 h. and afternoons of 20 h. onwards.
* Winter: Mornings from 9 a.m. onwards and afternoons between 16-18 h.
Always keep in mind that the desiccation of W.Armosc is slow to seek its greatest effectiveness.
-Pressure of water outlet: The ideal is between 20-30 bars, enough to generate a mist that produces a drop of fine water and so moisten all parts of the plant. In addition, this will have enough water pressure to agitate the aerial parts of the plant.
- Machinery of application: it is convenient to use guns with more than one outlet nozzle to be able to wet the plant homogeneously. During the first weeks of the plant, we can use guns with only one outlet to avoid pulling them out due to pressure, but when the plant increases in leaf mass, it is essential to use several outputs on the guns.
-Volume of broth: As the phenological state of the plant advances, the quantity of broth will be greater. Thus, for tomato plants of 40 cm. of height we will use about 350 L / ha, and for those of 1 m. about 800 L / ha.
Technologies: TMR, adaptogenic effect and TNM, enhancer.
NATIONAL FERTILIZER. SOLUTION PK 7,7- 3,8 PARA
DOSE: 200-250 cc / hl (100 L of water), for all types of crops: horticultural, fruit, citrus, tropical, etc.
1º) Pour the equipment to spray 50-60% of water of its total volume. Stirrer in motion.
2nd) Shake W. ARMOSC before pouring it into the equipment.
3rd) Pour 200-250 cc / hl. Keep stirrer moving.
4th) Complete up to 100% of the total volume of the equipment with agitator in motion.
5º) Spray the leaves well through the beam and the underside with a fine drop.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid.
Water soluble product.
Density: 1 kg / L