DOSAGE AND FORM OF PRESENTATION
W. POTASIUM is a potassium fertilizer with Manganese (Mn) and Zinc (Zn) of rapid assimilation. Especially indicated when trying to obtain a bigger size, coloration and index of sugars in the fruit.
The absorption and distribution of potassium in the plant is enhanced by the carboxylic acids in the product, which in turn are incorporated into the tissues of the plant, mainly to the storage organs.
- Total absence of phytotoxicity in foliar application even at higher doses than recommended.
- Encourages fattening and increases the size of fruits. - It favors the final completion of fruits.
- Excellent external coloring and brightness of the fruits (wax effect). - Improves the color and organoleptic characteristics of the fruits.
- It increases the hardness of fruits improving transport and conservation.
- Increase ºBaumé and ºBrix.
- Improved crop resistance in situations of water stress, salinity, high temperatures and extreme weather events.
- It increases resistance to the attack of pests and diseases by hardening of plant tissues.
TMR technology. Adaptogenic effect.
Recommended for all crops during the fattening and ripening of the fruit.
Foliar Application: From 200 to 400 ml / 100 L of water
Root Application: From 30 to 50 L / ha distributed during the cycle.
Application in direct injection: 20 to 40 ml / m3 of water.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid.
Soluble concentrate (SL).
PH range in which a good stability of the chelated fraction is guaranteed: pH between 4 and 10.
Density: 1.4 kg / L
Chloride free product.