In application by irrigation, the product guarantees a high bioavailability at the root and rhizosphere level, where it exerts a stimulating action of the flora and beneficial bacterial life and an excellent fertility. It is used in various stages of the cultivation cycle, balancing the development of it, especially during times of greatest stress. Increase the radicular mass.
The chemical hydrolysis to which materials of organic origin are subjected, which gives rise to the product, generates free amino acids, peptides and a high quantity of active organic substances of quick and easy assimilation. Product stabilized by pasteurization.
TMR technology. Adaptogenic effect.
NPK FERTILIZER WITH NPK (3-4-5.4) WITH IRON (Fe) AND ZINC (Zn)
• Citrus, olive, fruit and table grape: several applications of
5-15 ml / foot and application until completing 40 to 100 L / ha and cycle.
• Horticultural: several applications of 1 ml / plant and application until completing 40 to 100 L / ha and cycle.
• Ornamental: several applications of 1-3 ml / plant and application.
• Viña vinificación: several applications of 5-10 ml per plant and application until completing 30 to 60 liters / ha.
• Cereals, extensive, and industrial: between 2 and 3 applications at 10/15 l / ha and application.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid.
Soluble concentrate (SL).
Class A: "Heavy metal content below the limits authorized for this classification"
PH range in which a good
stability of the complexed fraction: pH between 3 and 11.
Density: 1.15 kg / L.
Raw materials of organic origin: pasteurized pig blood hydrolyzate (100%).