Liquid algae extract of the species Ascophyllum nodosum with microelements. Natural biostimulant effect with respect to physiological and metabolic processes.
- Activates the natural defenses of plants.
- Contains naturally, phytohormones, vitamins, amino acids, polysaccharides, macronutrients and micronutrients, etc.
- Preventive and corrector of stress produced by pests, diseases, phytotoxicity, salinity, drought, hail, frost, soil salinity, water deficit ...
- Suitable for any crop and phenological stage.
- Improved results applied in rooting, growth, pre-flowering, and flowering, setting, development and ripening of fruits (coloration, increment of ºBrix, yields ...).
TMR technology. Adaptogenic effect.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Form of presentation of the product: Liquid. Soluble concentrate (SL). Total solubility.
Electrical conductivity: 50 mS / cm
Density: 1.1 kg / L
For all crops (Fruit, grape, extensive, horticultural, tomato, pepper, eggplant, cucumber, zucchini, melon, watermelon ...): minimum of 2 applications at a dose of 1.5-2.5 L / ha with 10-day intervals, especially after sowing or planting, flowering, curdling, fattening and at the most critical times due to any stress.
APPLICATION IN FERTIGATION:
Horticultural (Tomato, Pepper, Eggplant, Cucumber, Melon, Watermelon ...): Perform weekly applications from beginning to end of flowering at the dose of 2-2.5 l / ha and application.
Fruit trees and rest of crops: minimum of 2-3 applications in preflowering and fruit setting at a dose of 2-2.5 L / Ha.
Note: C.MAX is not toxic to bees, bombus, etc.