W. MAGIC FILM
PRODUCT FOR THE TREATMENT OF TRUNK AND BRANCH CRUST. GRAFTING, WOUNDS AND REDUCTION OF THE MULTIYEMA.
Water-repellent, elastic and breathable, water-based coating, manufactured with acrylic copolymers, free of asphalt products.
• Drying first hand: 2 hours.
• Drying for second hands: 12 hours.
• Application temperature: between + 7 ° C and +30 ° C.
• Performance: From 2.5 to 5 m2 per liter and hand.
W. MAGIC FILM, has the following advantages:
- Inhibits the sprouting of the multiyema in citrus fruits (adventitious buds): Multiyema varieties slow down the development of seedlings, grafts, and reinjertos of all citrus species. This product, reduces this problem by preventing the passage of light, avoiding sprouting of this type of buds and adventitious.
- Prevents the appearance of decay and damage to the epidermis of trees grafted and reinjertados on almost 100% of existing patterns in citriculture.
- Covers wounds or cuts produced by pruning or other mechanical action that constitute source of entry of pathogens causing bacterial and fungal diseases.
- It is not phytotoxic and its application contributes to the fact that the base of the trees does not come into contact with herbicidal treatments.
- Protective effect of the attack of rodents on the bark of the trunks.
With the aim of obtaining an excellent coating and lasting over time, dilute W. MAGIC FILM in water at a maximum of 10% and apply directly with an appropriate brush on the surface to be protected until a perfect covering is achieved.
W. MAGIC FILM can be used at any time of the year, as long as it is applied before spring or summer sprouting.
We recommend painting twice in a row with a minimum interval of 2 hours between applications.
In the case of newly planted trees, apply once the seedling is ingrained.
In established plantations, apply immediately before observing the emergence of multiyears, painting from the base of the trunk, to the cross.
In the case of the reinjected ones:
a) Apply after the first graft has reached the first 20 cm in length.
b) paint 5 cm above and below the grafts, including the graft itself.