DOSAGE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION TO GET: UNIFORM BREASTFEEDING, HOMOGENIC SYNCHRONIZING FLOWERING.
• Bone and pome fruit trees: Peach, Paraguayan Peach, Nectarine, Apple, Pear Tree: 40-45 L / Ha in 1 or 2 applications between “B-C” phenological states, even if there are flowers opening.
• Mesa Grape and Kiwi: 40-45 L / Ha in 1 or 2 applications between states “B-B1” and until the beginning of “C”.
• Fig tree: 45-50 L / Ha in 2 applications in phenological state “B-C” very swollen bud.
• Banana: 70-80 L / Ha annually from October to April in the northern hemisphere.
• Walnut: 2 Applications. First with the male flower between “D” and “E” at a dose of 25 L / Ha. Secondly (20 l / ha) between the phenological states F (male flower) and E1 (pre-receptive pistillate flower) and E2 (receptive pistillate flower) for female flowers.
• Pistachio: First application: From 20-25 L / Ha. It will be done when 40 to 50% of the yolks end the phenological state “B” and enter “C”. Second application: 20 l / ha after 10 or 12 days, depending on the evolution of temperatures and noting that the female flowers finish the phenological state “D” and before the beginning of the state “E”
• Date palm: First application: between the BEGINNING of the FLOWERING and with the opening of the FIRST OPEN FLOWERS at a dose of 2 LX 100 L.
Second application: depending on the accumulated thermal integral. Second foliar application: It can be done in 8-10 or 12 days after the first application. BEING IN THE STATE PHENOLOGICAL RECOMMENDED: Enter the PAST PASS FLOWERING or simply at the end of FLOWERING. Petal separation, at a dose of 1-1.5 L x 100 L.
• Blueberry, raspberry: 30-35 L / Ha at 50-60% of the yolks in sprouting.
• Carnation and rose bush: First application: 20-25 L / Ha, in 2-3 weeks
after pruning Second application 10-15 L / Ha 12-15 days later.
FLORAL INDUCTION AND RESERVATIONS: Applied after harvest between 10 and 12 L / Ha depending on the species.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Product presentation form: Liquid.
Soluble Concentrate Total Solubility
CLASS A: “Heavy metal content below the authorized
limits for this classification.”
Amino acids from acid hydrolysis of protein substances
of plant origin and synthetic amino acids.
Raw materials of organic origin: materials cousins of VEGETABLE origin: soy protein hydrolyzate (12%).
Registered in the Product Registry Fertilizers with the
Nº: F0001033 / 2019
Density: 1.36kg / L